What is even parity? This is an interesting type of bet, loved by many bettors because of the positive odds of winning. If you do not know how to play this type of bet, let’s 789bets.biz Analyze more clearly through the article below.
What is even parity?
The football betting village is experiencing great development when the demand for bettors who want to participate in betting is increasing. Therefore, teh?theyardplayon dutylineThere are more and more different types of bets, the most prominent of which is the parity bet.
To answer exactly what the parity is, this is a type of bet that predicts the total number of goals, corners, or penalty cards, … on even or odd doors. In the betting village, this type of bet is also known as Even/Odd or E/O, which is the English transliteration of even and odd.
With the above preliminary rules, it can be seen that this is a somewhat unlucky bet but offers a fairly high win rate of 50%. On the other hand, this type of bet is rarely “tricked”, so it is more and more popular with players.
For some bettors, E/O can be seen as a way to test your luck for the day. Accordingly, these bettors will place a small amount to see if they are lucky that day. Then proceed to invest in other places with large amounts of money.
Explain in detail what is even parity
How to read Even/Odd bets from the bookmaker’s table
BetsAND THE There will be two types of bets including full match and half match/full game. Here, let’s find out how to read parity odds with the help of experts from the 789BET bookie.
Kèo Even Odd full time
In this market, bets will be counted in the regular time (90 minutes + extra time) excluding extra time. Reading convention:
- Display bet type name: Even/Odd or Odd/Even.
- Time: Full time (FT).
- Placement door:
- Even corresponds to choosing an even door. In this example the door bonus is at 0.92. Player bet will receive a profit if the total goal is an even number like 0; 2; 6; 4…
- Odds is the odd door. In this example, the odds are 0.96, the player will win the bet if the total is 1; 3; 5; 7; 9…
Odds table explaining what the parity is for the whole game time
Even Odd of half/full game
In this bet, the bettor will make a prediction that the total result of the match at 2 time points is half a match and the whole match will be even or odd. Accordingly, at the rafters table, there will be 4 doors to put down money as follows:
- E/E: The total score of the first half is even, the whole match is even.
- O/O: Odd 1st half total score, odd full time score.
- E/O: The total score of the first half is even, the whole match is odd.
- O/E: Odd 1st half total, even full time.
In this bet, you only bet when correctly predicting both the first half and the whole match. Each bet also has a corresponding reward rate, higher than playing Even Odd for the whole match.
Read: Khuyến mãi 789BET
What is the Odds Odds Method?
When participating in betting, the thing that makes bettors most interested is still the way to calculate the total profit they receive when winning. Accordingly, we will calculate the refund based on the following formula:
- When the prediction is correct, the player receives a bonus = capital amount * Odds ratio.
- In case of a wrong prediction, the bettor will lose the entire bet amount.
For more detail on how to calculate what is the parity bet, let’s take the example of the Even/Odd odds in the match between Argentina women vs Sweden women above. If the player bets 100,000 VND on the doorAND THE the whole game is:
- When you win at a beteven, player get profit = 100,000 * 0.92 = 92,000VND.
- When winning at the odd bet, the player bet will earn a profit = 100,000 * 0.96 = 96,000VND.
- When losing, the bettor will lose 100,000 VND.
Handbook of betting on parity is what?
Based on the experience of experts from 789BET , here is a guide to help bettors win bets when downing the Even/Odd bet.
- Accurately analyze the strength of both sides: If the two teams in the competition have equal strength, the possibility of both sides being indistinguishable is very high. So even goals is a reasonable choice.
- Odds analysis: In matches with handicap or O/U ratio at 0.75, 1.75, 2.75, …, the probability of an odd number result is very high.
- In particular, it is recommended to bet small in this type of bet to just try your luck due to the high-risk nature.
Find out what is the correct parity selection guide
From the above article information, we have worked out the details together What is a parity bet? and how to choose the correct bet to collect big rewards. Thank you readers for your interest and see you again at 789BET in upcoming interesting articles.