What are your shipping choices, and how much does shipping cost?
Sephora.com.au provides the following delivery options:
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at Sephora Australia is simple.
- Open the Sephora Mobile App or go to sephora.com.au.
- To add things to your cart, click ‘Add to Bag’ and enter the amount you want.
- To view your stuff, click the ‘Bag’ symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Input your selected samples (available while supplies last) and, if you have a valid ‘Promo Code,’ enter it and click ‘Apply.’ Once you have properly input the code, the changes will take effect.
When you’re ready to place your order, do the following:
- When you click ‘Secure Checkout,’ your purchase summary will show for you to check.
- Enter your desired Shipping Address, Shipping Method, and Payment Option, then click ‘Place Order’ to complete the transaction.
After you successfully place your order, you will receive a confirmation email.
I’d like to shop at your online store or have already done so. Is it safe to receive Sephora packages?
As we closely follow the worldwide effect of COVID-19, Sephora is dedicated to doing our share to protect consumers who desire to shop on our online store: sephora.com.au or the Sephora Australia mobile app. We want to reassure you that we and our delivery partners are doing everything possible to adhere to current government advice on hygiene measures throughout the preparation and delivery of your purchases.
The following preventive steps have been implemented by Sephora delivery partners:
- Temperature checks every day
- Drivers must carry personal protection equipment, such as hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks.
- Drivers should keep a social distance by signing for your delivery on your behalf, either in your presence or if authorization to leave has been provided.
What is the policy on returns and exchanges?
If you change your mind about a product, Sephora accepts returns and exchanges.
All returns and exchanges for change of mind are subject to a 30-day return and exchange policy from the date of order receipt, subject to the following terms and conditions:
– Item must be in the same condition as when it was purchased – Package must be unopened, unused, unmarked, and not disfigured in any way. Products that have been lightly used can only be replaced for a replacement or credit.
– Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack must be returned in their whole. This return policy does not apply to anything marked as non-exchangeable or non-returnable.
– For online orders, Sephora will reimburse the shipping charges involved with the product’s return.
-Your rights under any relevant consumer legislation are in addition to and unaffected by Sephora’s above-mentioned return and exchange policy.
What exactly is Clean at Sephora?
We’re making it easier for you to traverse the large and expanding beauty realm with Clean at Sephora, so you can make better-educated decisions about the items you buy. Our clean program will continue to expand as we seek out more products and uncover additional substances to avoid.
What exactly does the Clean at Sephora seal represent?
When you see the Clean at Sephora green seal, it means the brand has informed us that the brand and/or product are/are created without the substances you choose to avoid. However, tiny levels of components may be present in the product.
How does a consumer pay in-store using Klarna?
You will need the Klarna app to make a purchase. Once on the app, look for ‘Sephora’ and click on it.
Choose “In-store.” Create a one-time Digital card to be used for the purchase.
day. Finish the transaction by adding the Digital card to their Apple or Google wallet.
If you’re using Apple Pay, you may pay by doing the following:
-To use Face ID, double-click the side button, look at the screen, and then hold the iPhone near the reader.
-Hold your iPhone near the reader and place your finger on Touch ID.
-Double-click the side button on the Apple Watch and hold it up to the scanner.
If you’re using Google Pay, go as follows:
—Get up and unlock your phone. Turn on your phone’s screen and then unlock it.
For a few seconds, place the back of your phone against the payment reader.
– When you’ve completed your payment, a blue checkmark will show on the screen. If asked, follow the on-screen instructions.
What should I do if I receive a refuse warning when attempting to create a Digital card in the Klarna app?
A transaction may be denied for a variety of reasons. In these cases, please contact Klarna via the app’s chat function or by calling 1300 000 190.
What exactly is the Sephora Beauty Pass?
Sephora Beauty Pass is a membership program that allows you to earn points, redeem prizes, receive member-exclusive gifts and promotions, and stay up to date on the newest beauty news. Signing up is completely free.
Please see the Beauty Pass Terms & Conditions for further information.
For help, contact Sephora customer service.