WhatsApp has become the most popular messaging application in the world, with over 1 billion users. With so many people using WhatsApp, it is difficult to stay connected with everyone. However, what if you change your phone or need to use another device temporarily? In this article I can tell about some best ways, you can easily transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
When it comes to whatsapp transfer backup & restore, you will need the best toolkits to transfer WhatsApp from android to iphone. One of the most reliable ways is by using the Wondershare MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer toolkit. This mobile phone data transferring and transferring WhatsApp backup from android to iphone tool has been used by thousands of people and is guaranteed to work for you as well. So follow the given methods and instructions in this article and learn how to transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iphone.
Best Way To Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
First Method: Transfer files from Android to iPhone by Google Drive
Do you want to transfer files from your Android device to your iPhone or iPad? Google Drive provides a secure and personalized location for storing files, sharing, accessing files from any device. It comes with 15 gigabytes of free space at registration, where you can place recordings, drawings, stories, photos, Microsoft Office files, and the like. Follow the given instructions to be able to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iphone using google drive.
- Download and install the Google Drive app on your Android device (most often, the Google Drive app is already available on Android devices).
- Open the Google Drive app, sign in, and use your Google account.
- Back up your Android content using the backup wizard. Open Drive “Menu” and then go to “Settings” and look for the “Backup and reset” option.
- Select the item you want to copy to Google Drive by clicking on the device name you see on the list.
- Once you are finished, touch the “Start Backup” button and all your content will be backed up to your Google account.
Even if some other file type is not included in the backup settings, you should upload it to Google Drive and access it on your iPhone from anywhere in the world. Follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Drive app and click on the “Plus” button at the right bottom corner of the app screen. Press the “Upload” button and it will take you to the Android’s internal storage for file selection. Select the desired file and it will be uploaded and accessible for you on iPhone.
- On your iOS device, download the app from the iTunes App Store and log in to your Google account from the same login that used to back up your files on the Android. Once the setup is done, Google Drive will sync the account and all the files will be available for your use on iPhone. You can download or sync any files from Drive.
Second Method: Transfer files from Android to iPhone by MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
Transferring your files is easy with MobileTrans. You can transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, and more from your Android to your iPhone. With Wondershare MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer you can export phone data to the PC or even backup it to the cloud drive. Plus you can keep everything organized into folders with subfolders for different occasions.
Follow the steps below to transfer files from Android to iPhone using the MobileTrans – Phone Transfer.
Step 01: Download MobileTrans – Phone Transfer to your PC or Mac OS. You will be presented with several options on the tool window.
Step 02: Connect your Android and iPhone to your PC with a USB data cable. The app will find your devices on PC automatically.
Step 03: From the list of options provided below, you need to select the “Phone Transfer” mode to transfer your data between distinct devices.
Step 04: Both the connected devices will be shown on the next screen automatically. You have the privilege of switching or “Flip” to change the places of your connected phones. This feature enables you to ensure the intended source and destination are in the right place.
Step 05: Now simply click on the start button to transfer data from android to iphone. After a few minutes, your android phone data is transferred to your iPhone.
When it’s done simply disconnect your both mobile device from computer and check if everything is okay for you.
If you are looking for a way to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, Wondershare MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer is the perfect tool for you. With it, you can easily and quickly transfer all your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. What’s more, it also allows you to transfer other types of files between Android and iPhone. I hope after reading this article you can easily transfer whatsapp from android to iphone in minutes.