Raids are one of the greatest sources of amazing armor, tons of incredible firearms, valuable loot, and, of course, loads of fun. To take the most out of this experience, you need to be fully prepared for it. Use these mini-guides to beat Vault of Glass, Last Wish, and Deep Stone Crypt raid with ease.
Last Wish Raid Tips
Destiny 2 Last Wish raid is one of the oldest raids in the game, and it is surely filled with many mysteries and encounters that are fascinating to both old-schoolers and newcomers. Here are some tips that will help you handle the Last Wish Destiny 2 raid properly:
- Unlock the Dreaming City. This will become available after you complete the Forsaken walkthrough.
- Reach the needed PL. Last Wish raid requires you to have a PL of at least 520 to enter. However, it’s always recommended to reach a bit higher level so you would be able to progress further through the raid without any inconveniences.
- Prepare for tons of enemies coming your way. The raid is filled with a huge number of foes that will keep attacking you. Moreover, there are 6 encounters in the raid, which can be quite exhausting. That’s why you need to make sure you know what awaits you.
- Choose the right subclass. To succeed at completing Destiny 2 Last Wish, you need to ensure the chosen subclasses will work out. It’s crucial that your team will excel in both defense and offense, so combining various subclasses is a great idea.
- Pick the most suitable weapons. Grab anything you like, but for this particular raid, you need to consider getting a sniper rifle, a hand cannon, a shotgun, and either a pulse rifle or an auto rifle.
- Use mods from the Dreaming City. “Riven’s Curse” is what you should get to make your equipment stronger and much more useful during the Last Wish raid completion. The mod provides you with increased damage, which will you definitely could use, no matter how good your weapons and armor are.
- Purchase raid banners. You can get them from Petra or Suraya in the Dreaming City. Those are consumables that will give you extra heavy ammo and energy for your Supers.
Deep Stone Crypt Raid Tips
Deep Stone Crypt Destiny 2 raid is one of the most interesting raids in terms of mechanics and breathtaking locations. How does the raid work and what do you need to know about it before entering it? Learn more details in this quick Deep Stone Crypt guide down below:
- Reach 1230 PL. There are tons of activities you can do to speed the leveling process, such as public events, quests, and many others. It’s crucial that you reach the mentioned level or higher since otherwise, the raid will be too complicated for you.
- Jump into Nightfalls. Masterworked armor is a must. This thing itself can increase your chances of finishing the raid pretty fast and without any obstacles. And one of the most efficient ways to get it is to farm the Nightfalls.
- Complete previous raids first. Practice will always take you a step closer to victory.
- Take some time. The raid completion is an activity that requires a lot of time and decent preparation. That’s why you should not hope to get done with it quickly. It’s better to not start the raid at all than to try to rush through it and fail.c
- Get a shotgun or a grenade launcher. Of course, it’s always a good idea to bring weapons you’re most comfortable with, but you should also consider firearms that are the best fit for the activity and tasks you’ll have to complete. Such weapons as shotguns or grenade launchers are a perfect choice for killing enemies you will have to deal with.
- Use Stasis Aspects and Fragments. This is not obligatory, but you would definitely benefit from doing so. These things can improve your Stasis powers, so there is no reason for you to ignore the chance to obtain them.
- Kill those nasty Servitors as fast as you can. Deep Stone Crypt features the type of enemies that should be eliminated ASAP. This is one of the reasons why grabbing weapons described earlier will come in handy.
Vault of Glass Raid Tips
By the time you enter the Vault of Glass raid, you will definitely know how the importance of raid banners, artifact mods, and other things that can play a major role in the activity. Let’s review more specific tips and moments that you might not know about:
- Reach 1300 PL. As always, before entering any raid, you need to meet the requirements. For this raid, your PL has to be 1300 or higher.
- Complete the DSC raid first. Destiny raid Vault of Glass is one of the lightest raids in the game, which still gives enough challenge and allows you to get acquainted with the new mechanics and prepare yourself for future activities.
- Grab some exotics. Of course, it is always up to you to decide what weapons you’d like to bring with you for the Destiny Vault of Glass raid. However, there are some recommended exotics that might be extra useful in the raid. Consider getting such firearms as Xenophage, Divinity, Witherhoard, and Deathbringer. Still, this is only a recommendation, and it’s always best to use those guns that you’re comfortable with.
- Protect the Confluxes properly. Most of the time, it’s better to use hideouts and covers to take down enemies instead of attacking them straight away. This way, it will be easier to avoid any lethal damage and kill foes faster.
- Don’t let the Templar boss teleport. At some point during the encounter, you will have to destroy his shield. After that happens, he will try to regain it by teleporting. Be as quick as you can before he teleports, otherwise, it will become much more difficult to eliminate him.
- Learn about raid positioning for some encounters. For a few parts of the raid, you will have to decide on a position for each team member. To do that properly, take a look at the list of Destiny 2 Vault of Glass encounters and how they work.
Raids can extremely fun and exciting, but it doesn’t mean you won’t get tired of them at some point. If you do, that’s not a problem. Yes, raids can be important in terms of gear and weapons, but you don’t have to deal with them if you don’t wish to. Professionals at Lfcarry are ready to lend their aid, so you would be able to enjoy the game properly without doing tasks you don’t like. All you need to do is message them, and the experts will take care of the rest.