Customer relationship management or CRM is the fuel that runs any modern business. Companies spend billions of dollars annually on CRM. In the business software market, it is the largest segment with the fastest growth. Salesforce is the world leader in CRM with a significant lead over the competition. The architect has a key role in the Salesforce environment.
Let’s see who are the Salesforce Architects and what do they do.
Salesforce Architects are the most trusted digital advisors and respected team leaders in the ecosystem. They’re big-picture thinkers and in-depth problem solvers who take pride in designing systems that can stand up to anything. Salesforce Architect credentials comprise various certification paths that recognize specialized knowledge and skills, as well as your growing expertise using the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) solves complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce Platform.
The Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect designs domain-specific, multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce Platform that power personalized, frictionless customer experiences that maximize business value.
Some Career Facts About Salesforce Architects
Average Salary depending on specialization (US Data)
New jobs posted in 2018 (US data)
Annual Growth Rate (last 5 years)
Typical job roles may include:
- Technical Architect
- System Architects that work in the integration domain
- Programmer Analyst
- Application Manager
- Integration Architect
- Solution Architect
Salesforce Architect Journeys
Salesforce Technical Architects serve as executive-level strategic advisors who focus on business transformation with unrivaled domain expertise in functional, platform, and integration architecture. They communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
Salesforce Solution Architects guide digital transformation by aligning business and technology, defining the ‘why and how’ that drives solution success, selecting the right product features that maximize business value, and advocating for multi-cloud implementation best practices that create frictionless customer experiences.
Audience Description: Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Exam Questions
A Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer (WI21) dumps assesses the integration requirements necessary to design secure, scalable solutions for integrating the Salesforce Platform. The designer has experience designing and implementing complex integration patterns on various platforms, as well as communicating the solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
The Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer has the following background:
- 1 to 2 years of Salesforce Integration Architecture experience
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on Salesforce administration and/or Salesforce developer experience
- 1 year minimum of experience in supporting or implementing data-centric enterprise integration solutions
The Salesforce Certified Integration Architect Designer candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge to:
- Design high-performing, scalable, secure, and reliable integrations with the Lightning Platform and other enterprise applications.
- Analyze existing and future state integration architecture.
- Develop and maintain the Integration Architecture blueprint for the project.
- Integrate with other enterprise applications and cloud applications.
- Follow best Domain practices in integration.
- Add identify and apply appropriate integration patterns
- Recommend appropriate integration components and use appropriate platform capabilities
- Design with Platform Limits into considerations
- Familiarity with various Salesforce API and integration tools
- Leverage appropriate integration pattern given an integration scenario
- Understand considerations and use appropriate API for integration scenarios
- Identify security requirements for a given integration scenario
- Understand Error handling options
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance to:
- Define best-choice Middleware tools in a given scenario (feature/functionality).
A candidate for this exam is not expected to:
- Non-Salesforce Technology/Database Concepts
- Configuration of Integration tools
- Experience with MDM Tools (Master Data Management)
- Lightning Development Experience/Expertise
- Programming Language(s)
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer exam.
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
Time allotted: 105 minutes
Passing score: 67%
Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Recommended Training and References
We recommend a combination of hands-on experience, training course completion, Trailhead trails, and self-study in the areas listed in the Exam Outline section of this exam guide.
The self-study materials recommended for this exam include:
Trailmix: Architect Journey: Integration Architecture
The Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with Integration Architecture application and demonstrate the knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
- Evaluate the Current System Landscape: 8%
- Evaluate Business Needs: 11%
- Translate Needs to Integration Requirements: 22%
- Design Integration Solutions: 28%
- Build Solution: 23%
- Maintain Integration: 8%
Preparing For The Exam
For sure success on your first attempt in the Salesforce Integration Architecture Design exam, Crack4Sure is a reliable training partner known for it’s updated and accurate training material. The training material offered by Crack4Sure comes with a money-back guarantee. The comprehensive training package for the Salesforce Integration Architecture Design exam by Crack4Sure includes PDF and Testing Engine. All the training material by Crack4Sure is professionally compiled by the experts of the industry according to the course outline provided by the respective exam vendors. Braindumps by Crack4Sure are very popular among the candidates for the authenticity.
An intelligent choice of the right training material is the key to success in a certification exam.
Modern business runs on CRM fuel. It is among the largest spending by an enterprise. CRM contributes as the largest segment of the global software market. It is also the fastest-growing segment in the software sphere. This increasing growth results in a higher demand for skilled professionals to fill the positions. Salesforce is the world’s largest CRM software platform. Salesforce credentials are among the most highly acknowledged ones in the job market. The architect is a key role in the Salesforce environment. Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer is an important credential in the journey of Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, the most valuable technical credential in Salesforce.