In this article, you will find the installation process of the Crew Kodi addon. This process will work the same on all Kodi compatible devices including Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi, Firestick, Android TV boxes, To successfully install of Crew Kodi addon, follow this guide carefully without skipping any step.
The Kodi addon for the Crew offers the option of watching streaming TV shows and films in addition to IPTV Sports, Kids, and others. The addon has been in use for a while, however, the developers decided to push it to the public just recently.
With a variety of content categories to select from, high-quality playback, and smooth navigation, it didn’t take much time to get The Crew addon to become our top choice. It’s now part of our selection of the best Kodi addons.
How to install Crew Kodi Addon
If you want to install the Crew Kodi addon, then you should have to enable Unknown sources because it allows you to install the third-party addon. Let me tell you first Crew is a Third-party addon so, first, turn on Unknown sources. follow instructions:
Visit the home page of Kodi and then browse through these options:
- Choose the Settings option located in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to”Add-ons” Systems on the right-bottom.
- Click Add-onson the sidebar to your left.
- You will find the “Unknown Sources” form to the right.
- You’ll then receive an alarm message. Then, click “Yes”.
The Kodi is now set to install an extension from a third party and build.
- Now, go back to the home screen and click on Settings. then click on File Manager.
2. Click on Add source from the right panel or left panel.
3. Now, click on the <None> section.
4. Now, enter the URL: https://repo.the-crew.xyz or https://team-crew.github.io/ carefully.
- Now, enter the media source name, you can choose a similar or different name.
- Now, go back home screen and click on Settings. then click on Add-ons.
- Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Now, you have to click on the name that you entered earlier. I have entered Crew, so I am clicking on Crew.
Click the crew
- Click on Zip file.
- Wait for some time a notification will display on the top-right notification that says: The Crew Add-on installed.
- Now, open the Install from the repository
- Click on The Crew
- Find the Video add-onsand open.
- Now, click on The Crew Kodi addon from the list.
- Click on the Installbutton from the bottom right side.
- Click OK
- After some time, you will see a notification of The Crew Kodi Addon.
- Now, Click on No.
The Crew Addon on Kodi is successfully installed and Now you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies.