Do you want to fake GPS location on iPhone? Here are some valuable methods to achieve the same in a hassle-free manner, check out…
When you fake GPS location on your iPhone, then you are tricking your phone applications into believing that you are in a different location than you actually are. While right now this may seem like a weird thing to achieve, there are many reasons to use location changers.
We are so used to working with our real location for routing, weather updates, etc. But, GPS spoofing or fake gps ios is a game-changer in case you need to improve your dating game, play Pokémon Go, or achieve any other task.
For this reason, we have explained simple steps to set up a virtual location on your iPhone. Evaluate how you can achieve this.
Part 1: Why You May Need To Change GPS Location On your iPhone?
There are so many circumstances where you may need to change the GPS location on your iPhone. Here are some of these:
- You need to find better matches on a dating app. For this, you may want to change your location to somewhere else.
- You can also play Pokemon Go cooldown with the fake location. In place of traversing a long distance, you can teleport Pokemon to a new location with the help of a fake GPS location on an iPhone.
- Another slight uncommon reason may be to trick your social media friends into believing that you are in another location.
- One of the common reasons for using fake locations is to trick your friends or family into believing that you are home or in a place you said you were.
For every user, the reason for using fake GPS location on iPhone can be different. Regardless of your reason, you can achieve it with the following methods.
Part 2: Ways To Change GPS Location On Phone
How can you fake GPS location on iPhone? We will explain three common methods used across the globe to fake locations. Keep reading to explore how this works.
With the help of jailbreak, we are getting into your iPhone to change its native structure and settings. However, it is hard to find a repository that functions correctly with iOS 12 or other versions.
In case you have an old device, you can use jailbreak to fake location.
You can visit an expert for this purpose or check the guide online to understand how jailbreak is possible.
Other than this, there’s another method that helps fake GPS location on iPhone, which is the use of VPN. You can use any VPN service that helps you change the location of your iPhone. But, many reliable VPN services are paid, so you may want to research a bit on this end for a valuable deal.
If you are not comfortable with the options given above, it is possible to use another method, such as a computer program to fake a location on your iPhone.
- Go to your App Store (on the computer), find any coding app for location change, and install it.
- Launch the app and use commands like the below to adjust the location.
- Git config –global user.email
- git config –global user. name
- Change your location by moving the head.
- Visit Debug and Simulate
Part 3: Features Of Dr.Fone-Virtual Location
Every method that we discussed above can be extremely hectic for a non-technical person to execute, which is why we have also explained a simple method. Use Dr.Fone-Virtual Location to fake GPS location on iPhone.
Here are some features of the tool:
- With the tool, you can virtually teleport to any location.
- Simulate your movement using fake GPS movement.
- Use the internal joystick to set up your free movement.
- Use fake location on apps like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, etc.
Here are the steps to start using Dr.Fone-Virtual Location:
Step 1: Download The Tool
Download the tool from our website and launch it. On the home page, you will find many options. Select Virtual Location from the list.
After this connect your computer and iPhone with the help of a USB cable. As you achieve this, you will see your location on the screen.
When you hit Centre On, it will show your current accurate location.
Step 2: Change Location
Now, you need to use the teleport mode, which is the third option in the upper corner. This can be used to teleport to any location of choice.
Open this and type the location name where you would like to teleport. Once you find the location, check if the map is catching it right.
Step 3: Teleport
The software will ask you to Move Here. Click on the button and your location will be changed for every app on your device.
When you need to fake GPS location on iPhone, the most feasible method is Dr.Fone-Virtual Location. It allows moving your GPS location simply in place of using code, jailbreak, or any other hectic method. Have a look at how the solution works on our website.