The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year. The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh. Irrespective of the course and the country, one student will be awarded the scholarship for their postgraduate program. The scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to the student with excellent academic records and calibre.
How Does the GyanDhan Scholarship Work?
GyanDhan scholarship is a financial aid of a fixed amount which will be granted to students based on the merit and strength of the profile submitted.
The scholarship link is GyanDhan Scholarship | Study Abroad Scholarships
Who Can Apply?
Students who fit in as per the below-mentioned criteria:
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
How To Apply For GyanDhan’s Scholarship?
Step 1: Click on the start application link given on the website
Step 2: Please fill up the following
- Email Id
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course
Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest student. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
Students will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship –
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation
Last Date to Apply
31st August, 2021
- Students will be able to upload their documents provided their loan application is in the process via GyanDhan.
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.Read More About: tamilmv