Are your children interested in attending online hobby classes that stimulate them physically and mentally, boost endorphins and bust all toxins? Yes, you got it right! We’re talking about fun dance classes for kids of varying ages. Dance is one of those classic fun activities for kids which not only help them pick up new skills but also boost their fitness, health and wellbeing greatly. Dance is an integral aspect of learning and children mostly start learning from experience. John Dewey said it aptly when he stated that action is the test of comprehension. Children learn through action and kinesthetic learning is now key towards overall cognitive development.
This is where fun and engaging dance classes can be of great help. Yellow Class offers a wide range of kids dance classes covering various genres and types from folk dance to Bollywood songs and more! Here are the major benefits of these dance classes for your little ones:
- Enhanced physical fitness and agility- Dance for kids goes a long way towards helping children scale up flexibility, stamina, dexterity and agility. They can increase their physical fitness considerably along with muscle tone, while maintaining a healthy weight threshold at the same time. A physically active child is always a happy child. Dance will help improve balance and posture in children while offering an outlet for releasing pent-up energy of little ones.
- Emotional benefits- Children dance classes will naturally help in busting toxins and stimulating endorphins, thereby leading to emotional wellness. Children will start feeling more positive mentally and dance will encourage them to let go off inhibitions while also building more confidence simultaneously. Kids learn how to develop a more positive and endearing self-image while dance also builds focus and a practice-oriented mindset.
- Enhanced social skills- Dance classes go a long way towards enhancing the social skills of children. These classes encourage peer to peer interaction and communication, even if they are held online, while building lasting friendships at the same time. Teamwork, practice and patience are all needed for choreographing joint performances. Kids learn the value of synchronization and moving about in a group.
- Creative expression- Children learn new dance moves and choreography that teaches them to move their bodies and align themselves towards a particular form or type of expression. Various dance forms encourage them to express themselves creatively while experimenting with new moves and styles. They will be more imaginative and encouraged to explore new movements as a result.
- Perseverance and motivation- As children practice diligently for performances or classes, they will learn more about the value of hard work and perseverance. Dance is the ideal creative platform for balancing movement and freedom with balance, poise, instructions and guidelines. Children will be inspired to persevere and will have ample motivation to get it right.
These are the multifarious benefits that dance classes can offer to your little ones apart from a whole lot of fun at the same time!