Age of Asgard is a new exciting adventure slot where you get to meet the old Norse gods. It is an incredibly cool video slot from the innovative game creator Yggdrasil. By far the best place to play it is 5Gringos.
It is a rather dark story where evil forces rule. Your main goal is to spin the reels and stop the evil.
Prepare to draw your weapon against the mighty Fenrir dragon and his nasty companions.
The gaming machine has been loaded with several bonus features that can further increase your winnings.
According to mythology, Asgard was a place strongly associated with the Old Gods. Now you get the opportunity to visit Asgard and help them defeat the evil creatures in this wonderful game at 5Gringos.
The Abode of the Gods
Age of Asgard promises mystery, suspense, and an encounter with evil creatures and gods.
It’s a video slot with nice graphics in true Yggdrasil spirit.
The background is mysteriously foggy and beside it, the pots are boiling with some secret brew.
The layout of this slot consists of double playing fields with 5×3. The paylines are displayed from left to right and amount to a maximum of 50, including free spins.
You can regulate the bet size by choosing a coin value from 0.20 coins up to a maximum of 200 coins per spin.
What You Should Know About Double Playing Field
The game has two separate game boards that appear on top of each other. The upper game board has a mythology theme where high-paying symbols land as well as low-paying symbols.
The lower game board contains high-paying symbols with a monster theme. Each game board has 20 paylines.
This is an exciting 5Gringos video slot that is incredibly attractive.
Age of Asgard Wild Symbols
In the Age of Asgard video slot, you will come across two large wild symbols. These symbols are as tall as 3 regular symbols and can fill an entire reel thanks to the Nudge feature.
One symbol is the female warrior and the other is the mythical dragon.
There is also a regular that functions as a wild. If you get two small wilds over the reels in the clash function, you get a reward.
Other symbols are presented in the form of Asgard’s gods and nasty dragons. These are the highest-paying symbols.
As for the lower-paying symbols, they are clubs and diamonds but in old-fashioned God style.
Features of Age of Asgard
The new video slot from Yggdrasil is packed with exciting features. In Asgard, you will come across re-spins, big wilds, the clash feature, and two different free spins rounds, so there are lots of reasons to give this 5Gringos game a try.
- Stacked wilds – In the main game there are two wilds that correspond to 3 symbols in height. These wilds replace all regular symbols and move them over to randomly fill a reel. When this happens, you are rewarded with another respin. If you land a brand-new wild on a respin, you’ll receive another spin.
- The clash feature is activated when you get 2 wild symbols on the opposite reel. Here, you get extra wilds that can activate spins.
- Free spins – If you get 3 symbols on the upper playing field, you’ll receive a reward of 10 spins. This bonus can only be activated with symbols from the upper playing field. The exact same arrangement applies to the lower playing field, where you can activate a separate bonus round. At the same time, the wild symbol can push symbols to activate the clash feature.
- Ragnarök free spins – The random generator or 3 spins symbols on each game board activates 20 Ragnarök spins. The free spin feature works just like the regular spins, except they contain high-paying symbols from both game boards.
- Random generator – If you get 3 symbols on the upper or lower game board in combination with the other game board showing 2 spin symbols, this function is activated. This feature can provide you with an additional 1,000 coins on top of your spin win. The generator can also upgrade regular spins to Ragnarök spins.