There are a plethora of wig types. It must be hard for you to choose among them. Wigs types are basically defined by three criteria: their material, structure and style. Wet and wavy wig, T part lace wig and lace front wigs are defined and distinguished by one of these criteria. In this article, we will focus on the distinguishing characteristics of these wigs, highlight their pros and cons and try to reach a conclusion on which wig is better and which one you should choose.
1. Short Information on Wet and Wavy Wig, T Part Lace Wig & Lace Front Wigs
Wet and Wavy Wig
Wet and wavy wig is defined by its style. You can wear this wig in a straight texture. Alternatively, when you wet the wig, you can also wear the wig in a curly texture. In fact, you buy and have one wig but have two different styles. You do not have to do much to switch from one texture to another. Just spray and wet your wig and switch into the curly texture.
T Part Lace Wig
T part lace wig is defined by its structure. In fact, it is a lace front wig. What distinguishes it is the T part opening in its lace at the top. These wigs are quite easy to install and maintain. That is why they are suitable for beginners. They also offer different styles and colors. T part lace wig is a new trend and is becoming more and more popular among women.
Lace Front Wigs
Lace front wigs are mainly defined by it material. It is also defined by the size of its lace. These wigs cover the entire forehead from one ear to another. Thanks to their sheer lace, they completely melt into the skin, which ensures the natural look of the hairline. This wig type is quite popular among women and has been used by them for a long time.
2. The Pros and Cons of Wet and Wavy Wig, T Part Lace Wig & Lace Front Wigs
Wet and Wavy Wig
- Wet and wavy wig offers two different textures on the same wig
- Especially when you wet it, you will have a gorgeous curly hair look.
- Wet and wavy wig needs maintenance to some extent.
Wetting Wet and Wavy Wig
Soak the wig in the water. Split it into 4-6 sections. Apply creme moisturizer and hair oil to each section. Brush all sections gently. Finally, place the wig on a wig head and let it dry.
T Part Lace Wig
- T part lace wig offers you a natural hairline.
- They are cheaper compared to lace front wigs because of the smaller lace area.
- These wigs are beginner-friendly.
- You can have most styles like buns or half ponytails.
- They are high-standard wigs.
- T part lace wig is suitable for daily use.
- Their T opening limits some styles.
- Because of the T opening, it is not possible to change the place where the wig is parted.
Lace Front Wigs
- Lace front wigs are definitely natural-looking.
- You will have a celebrity-like look.
- They allow you to try different hairstyles.
- Lace front wigs are not beginner-friendly. Their installation takes time.
- They need proper maintenance and care.
- They are a bit expensive.
3. Comparing Wet and Wavy Wig, T Part Lace Wig & Lace Front Wig in Different Aspects
If you cut their lace in line with your headline, T lace wig and lace front wigs melt into your skin completely and give you a realistic look. If you manage to adjust your baby hair and natural headline in line with wet and way wig, you can also have a realistic look along with the shine and glory of these wigs.
As the lace size of lace front wigs is bigger than the lace size of T part lace wigs, you can have more styles with lace front wigs. When it comes to wet and wave wig, the styles you can have change depending on the wig type. If wet and wavy wig is a closure wig, you will have less space and therefore fewer styles. If it is a lace front wig, you can have more styles.
You can show some of your baby hair with all of these wigs. Along with this, with T part lace wig, it will be possible for you to show more baby hair. In that way, you can blend your natural hair with your wig.
Lace front wigs are one of the most expensive wigs, so T part lace wig will be less expensive than lace front wigs. The price of wet and wavy lace wig will change depending on whether it is a lace front wig or a closure wig.
If you buy a high-quality human hair wig, all of these wigs are durable. You can wear them for up to 1-2 years, and even you can extend this time if you take care of them properly.
- Different Wet and Wavy Wig, T Part Lace Wig & Lace Front Wigs from Luvme Hair Collection
You can have different alternatives for purchasing your wet and wavy wig, T part lace wig and lace front lace wigs. Luvme Hair is one of the most prominent and reputable wig suppliers where you can buy these wigs. Here are some products from Luvme Hair Wig Collection.
Wet and Wavy Lace Closure Wigs
It is one of the wet and wave wig from Luvme Hair that you can wear easily and without glue.
T Part Lace Bob Wig
It is a nice combination of T part lace wig and bob wig
180 % Density Lace Front Wig
It is a great piece from Luvme Hair Collection
Slack Back Short Cut Lace Front Wig
It is a perfect wig for short hair lovers.
Your purpose and needs will play a prominent role in choosing one of these wigs. If you want shine and glory, wet and wavy wig and lace front wigs will be a good choice for you. If you want a natural look, you should choose either T part lace wig or lace front wigs. For versatility, lace front wigs will be the best. If you seek an economic choice, you should opt for T part lace wig. Regardless of your choice for any of these wigs, you should invest your money in a high-quality 100 % human hair wig.