The demand for release train engineer training is increasing day by day. This article will discuss what an RTE does and whether or not you can be a good candidate. SAFe RTE certification training helps you gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE. Not only this, a SAFe RTE certification training makes one more knowledgeable and confident in the critical areas of Scaled Agile Framework Lean-Agile delivery.
What is an RTE?
The SAFe RTE certification training is given to the RTE, a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The primary responsibilities of RTE are to facilitate the ART events and processes and help the teams deliver value. The Release Trained Engineers works with Product Management and System Engineers to build technology solutions to satisfy customers’ needs.
The ART consists of an ‘Agile Team’ of Scrum Master, a Product Owner, and team members. The team collaborates with other teams in their ART in a PI for the continuous flow of value.
What principles is SAFe based on?
SAFe is based on Agile principles that have changed the face of modern business. It provides human and economic value models that enables leaders to build strong and effective organizations.
Advantage of adopting SAFe
- SAFe is designed to solve organizational problems by working smarter with basic Lean and Agile management principles than putting all the burden on employees
- SAFe permits organizations to be more responsive and effective by motivating the capabilities of the people working in the organization
- Faster delivery delivers more value to customers
- SAFe is optimized for Systems Development that can be used across the enterprise
Responsibilities of RTE
The RTE core responsibilities consist of a two-day vent called Program Increment Planning; the teams plan their work for the upcoming PI. RTE facilitates synchronization events like Scrum of Scrum, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt, etc.
SAFe RTE certification training ensures that after becoming a successful RTE, one should plan strategy and execution alignment, encourage cross-team collaboration, help manage risks, coach leaders and drive towards relentless improvements.
Who should become RTE?
People from different backgrounds come to take release train engineer training. Some of the most common are Scrum Masters, Project Managers, and Lean-Agile coaches.
To take SAFe RTE certification training, you must first attend a 3-day course where you will gain knowledge and will learn to plan PI and execute it. After this stage, you can join the SAFe Community Platform and gain access to the SAFe RT exams and other practice exam material.
How to prepare for the release train engineer?
- It is generally recommended to have at least one launched or participated ART and PI.
- Hold at least one SAFe RTE certification training
- It will allow you to participate in more activities and group discussions.
To Sum Up
By taking SAFe RTE certification training, attendees receive in-depth knowledge of the role and responsibilities in the SAFe enterprise. During release train engineer training, attendees explore the skills needed to deliver end-to-end value via ART.