How many times have you thought about visiting this beautiful country, but just never got around to it? If you haven’t been here yet, then your list of places to visit before you die probably includes this country, too. Here are 5 reasons to visit here before you die!
1) There’s No Place Like Home
Before you head out on a road trip or embark on any other journey, it’s good to take the time to visit some of your favorite spots in person. Home is where the heart is and there’s no place like home. Below are five reasons why you should visit here before you die: 1) Family and Friends – Keep in touch with your family and friends, or make new ones! 2) Nostalgia – Take a tour of your hometown or where you grew up for a dose of nostalgia.
2) Eat at the World’s Most Exclusive Restaurant
Visit here is an upscale restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. The food is spectacular, and the service impeccable. If you’re looking for a way to impress your friends or business associates with a beautiful location that does not break the bank, this restaurant should be at the top of your list.
1) The price point is not high enough that it becomes unaffordable for those who want a great meal but still want to make their budget work. 2) The portions are so generous that even if you order appetizers as well as entrées, most people will have leftovers to take home. 3) There are plenty of vegetarian options available on the menu, which can often be difficult to find at restaurants like these. 4) Last but not least, visit here is located within easy walking distance from some other great tourist attractions like Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica Beach (and there’s also parking available on-site).
3) Book a Stay in One of the World’s Most Amazing Villas
You deserve a vacation like no other. Luckily, there are some amazing places in the world just waiting for you and your loved ones. Book a stay at one of these breathtaking destinations before it’s too late! – Casa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa: Situated on an idyllic beachfront location with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island, this Santa Monica luxury resort offers everything from tennis courts to spa treatments.
– Angkor Wat Resort: From its sophisticated interior design to its beautiful outdoor setting overlooking Siem Reap River Valley, this Cambodian villa is truly paradise on earth.
4) Walk on Water
- It will remind you that you can do anything.
- It will show you the beauty of nature like never before. 2. It will broaden your perspective and give a sense of empowerment as you stand on water with nothing but air between your feet and a small bit of liquid in front of them, daring it to swallow you up and take away all that’s precious. 3. It will teach you about faith. 4. And lastly, walking on water is just one of those things everyone should try at least once in their lifetime.
5) Spend a Day Seeing Everything The City Has To Offer
Spend a day exploring the city, start with a good breakfast, then go out and explore different sections of the city throughout the day. Soak up all the sights that you can, eat at some great places in order to get a taste of local culture. There are many museums and galleries to explore as well. Some of these include The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Whitney Museum Of American Art, The Guggenheim Museum, The Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and more!