Nothing can beat the thrill of a road trip on a bike, isn’t it? There are several perks of taking a road trip, you can travel at your own pace, stop at different places to appreciate the scenic beauty, there is no tension of cancellations or reschedules, you even have the flexibility to put up at any hotel that you may be passing by.
If you have been contemplating purchasing a bike to go on your dream road trip with friends, then Royal Enfield is the best bet. Royal Enfield is an embodiment of class, functionality, sturdiness, and style! Here are 10 reasons why Royal Enfield is your perfect partner for the road trip.
Also Read – Top Benefits of Stationary Bike Covers
- Budget-Friendly & Availability – Bikes from Royal Enfield are easily available with various models and are top budget-friendly bikes as compared to other higher-end companies.
Most showrooms have a tie-up with various financing institutes to provide you with a bike loan to remove the stress of paying upfront for the bike. Before you approach the showroom, you can get a fair idea of the loan EMI amount using the bike loan EMI calculator tool online. All you need to do is input the amount of loan, and tenure of the loans, and you are presented with the approximate EMI amount.
- Made for Adventure- Royal Enfield bikes are specifically designed to maneuver through the rocky trails of Indian roads. The engine has a higher capacity that supports long drives and the resilient gearbox provides the necessary power and pickup while driving through rough terrains.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is the most preferred choice by people who are often on the roads exploring various places.
- Comfortable Seating- The wide seat of Royal Enfield provides much comfort to the rider and the pillion while on long trips. If you are going on a solo trip then getting a single-seater Royal Enfield is a great idea.
- Top Class Quality– Royal Enfield is the epitome of quality. All the bikes undergo rigorous quality checks before they are sold, and they can be taken on long road trips immediately from the showroom.
- Excellent Roadside Assistance- If you are an avid traveler, you must be well aware that during road trips it’s common for bikes to break down, or encounter some engine problems, or even have a flat tire. Royal Enfield roadside assistance services are just a phone call away and you can reach out to them 24X7.
Most of the insurance companies in India have roadside assistance. You can choose it as an add-on to your Royal Enfield bike insurance that helps take care of minor repairs without stressing you out for the repair costs.
- Highly Durable- Royal Enfields have oil-cooled engines fitted in them, which removes the heat generated by the engine when used for a prolonged period. This makes Royal Enfield very durable and desirable for road trips.
- Low on Maintenance- Royal Enfield bikes are very sturdy and are built with high-quality spare parts. This makes them low on maintenance even if the rider drives it rough and for long hours. The spare parts are easily available, and if it breaks down in the middle of nowhere, a local mechanic can also repair the bike easily.
- Can be Customised- Another good thing about Royal Enfield bikes is that they can be customized to meet any of your specific needs. You can add a ton of accessories to it, to further enhance its luxurious look.
- Good Milage- The cc engine of Royal Enfield provides a good mileage between 35-45 kmpl and is a better choice over using a car for the trip, which can be an expensive affair. With no A/C cost, better mileage, easy to drive through narrow lanes, and low repair costs, Royal Enfield makes a good choice.
- Vintage Style- We can safely say that no other bike can meet the vintage look of a Royal Enfield. Owning a Royal Enfield is like owning a piece of history. The style of these bikes takes inspiration from the post-war veteran trend. There is no denying the fact that Royal Enfield owns the roads, the revving engine sound, the antique look, the comfort, the authenticity it offers is what sets it a class apart from the rest of the bikes.
Also Read – The Best Tourist Destinations in Asia
An extra layer of protection for you, your bike & the trip
Now that you have enough reasons to buy a majestic Royal Enfield, but before you cruise with the wind, there is another important aspect that you should be mindful of and that’s bike insurance.
No matter how well you may have mastered your driving skills, there is always an innate risk of accidents. Having the right Royal Enfield bike insurance plan will blanket you with an extra layer of protection during an unforeseen event especially when you are traversing through unfamiliar terrain on a road trip.
Most bike dealers buddle-up the insurance price in the on-road price of the bike, however, you are free to purchase the insurance plan after complete research online.
Though Motor Vehicles Act 1988 mandates every bike owner to have a third party liability insurance, it’s more valuable to get comprehensive bike insurance that covers both third-party liabilities and damages to your own bike. It helps take care of financial stress that may build due to minor repairs just in case you meet with an accident.